If you've got a head, you'll need a hat. To keep the tropical sun from cooking your beak. To put a lid on your wild hair. To stand out amongst the wolves while hunting at Single Fin every Sunday. This one is as good as any, and regardless of purpose, the retro logo will surely impress your old-school surfer friends.
- Classic embroidered "Bali Surfing Club" patch on front
- Midweight cotton twill fabric
- Start sentences with "Back in the day..."
- Front panel reinforced + mesh visor
- Five-panel construction
- Firm, flat brim - can be re-shaped
- Snap-back closure
The Bali Surfing Club was formed in 1979 as Bali's first surfing association. They staged the inaugural National Championships at Legian Beach soon after, paving the way for the legendary Om Bali Pro International surfing competition in 1980.