Looking for somewhere to store your wax and suncream? Your phone, keys, and wallet? Your rolling papers and flask? This bag will work amazing, regardless of use, the retro logo will surely impress your old-school surfer friends.
- Classic embroidered "Bali Surfing Club" patch on front
- Three zip-up compartments
- Durable fabric + heavy-duty crocodile zips
- Start sentences with "Bali in the day..."
- Wear around your waist or across your shoulder
- Adjustable strap with clip fastener
- Legend Status not guaranteed
The Bali Surfing Club was formed in 1979 as Bali's first surfing association. They staged the inaugural National Championships at Legian Beach soon after, paving the way for the legendary Om Bali Pro International surfing competition in 1980.