The world-renowned Macaronis Resort is located in the southern region of the Mentawai Islands, nestled amongst coconut trees adjacent to the legendary “Macaronis” surf break – a left-hander considered to be the most consistent wave in the region because it breaks on all tides and is good in most winds.
Bali Belly has teamed up with the legends at Macaronis Resort to offer you and your crew “the deal of the season” for the following trip dates:
- February 22 – Mar 01
- March 1 – 8
- March 8 -17
- March 29 – April 5
- April 5 – April 14
* The above dates are using the more convenient Mentawai Fast ferry. Additional check-in dates are available through this period using the regular overnight ferry. See Trip Schedule for details.
This offer is only valid for groups of 4 people or more. If you’re traveling solo we may be able to link you up with others, just let us know. If you’re an Indonesian expat with a KITAS or Indonesian National please mention this as we can unlock a sweeter deal for you guys.
Enquire HERE and mention “BALI BELLY” to learn more about this special offer – “the deal of the season” not available anywhere else.
- Exclusive gift pack for “Bali Belly” bookings (T-shirt, Siniai Spa voucher, & Surf Mud)
- Shared twin room with A/C, WiFi, work desk, cable TV, ensuite bathroom, hot shower, more.
- Sunrise breakfast buffet, made-to-order breakfast, plated lunch, 3-course or buffet dinner
- Unlimited drinking water, juice, brewed coffee, tea
- Surf boat transfers to surf Macaronis and surrounding breaks
- Boat for fishing, snorkeling, and exploring
- Use of spearfishing guns, fishing gear, kayaks, SUP boards
- 10% Government tax & local village donation
The offer does not include:
- Flights to Padang from Bali or other location
- Padang transit hotel (Mercure)
- Transfer package (airport-hotel-ferry-resort and back)
- Bar/Alcohol consumption during your stay
- Mentawai surf tax
- Travel Insurance
Once again, this early season special deal will only be unlocked when you mention “BALI BELLY” on the Macaronis Resort enquiry form HERE. Thanks, and enjoy your trip!