A six-foot surf leash with state-of-the-art strength and fit for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead Dakine was founded on designing a better surf leash. The Kaimana surf leash builds on Dakine's surf leash legacy with increased durability, comfort and performance. Designed for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead, it uses 1/4-inch (6.5mm) Dura-Cord that's refined for reduced drag without compromising on strength. The low-profile ankle cuff conforms to the shape of your ankle for a zero-distraction fit.
- 6' x 1/4" [ 1.83m x 6.5mm ]
- 60% TPU, 15% Polyproplylene, 10% Neoprene, 10% Nylon, 5% StainlessUp to a couple feet overhead intended useNew Patent Pending Zero Distraction ankle cuff with ergonomic base plate reduces bulk and conforms to the ankle
- New 1/4" (6.5MM) Patent Pending DuraCord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- New Infinite Flex 360º molded leash ends increase flex to maximize strength while keeping the leash free from tangles
- New ThinLine rail saver streamlined design reduces bulk